Business Registration, Income Tax, Sales Tax (GST) registration our tax experts at Chartered Associates would assist you with tackling all your assessment issues and Trademark and Copyright matters in the most innovative ways possible. Chartered Associates stays up with the latest with the most recent turns of events and new guidelines concerning tax collection matters in Pakistan. Annual Tax, Sales Tax, and Corporate Laws and changes are so confusing nowadays that it is tough to ensure you bring about no legal punishments or business misfortunes.
For the most part, GST is found on all goods being sold. Not only goods, but under the act of 1990, some services are also charged, including GST, which includes; Hotels, Clubs, Caterers, marriage halls, and all the other primary services.
Who Are We?
Chartered Associates are a business and tax consultancy service that ensures quality service at affordable rates. If you are looking for an organization that can help you with quality and dependable assistance for your GST registration service Chartered Associates is here to help you. Chartered Associates hold years of experience in taxation and business consultancy with hundreds of satisfied customers.
Our group is here to assist you with saving from working wrongfully and offer quality types of assistance according to government rules and guidelines. Our duty specialists are qualified specialists with great information on charge consultancy. We ensure that our group gives you the best proficient help that you want. We also provide online tax consultancy and registration services for the convenience of our clients.
GST Registration Service By Chartered Associates
Under the Sales Tax Act 1990, the GST charge is collected by the Federal Government of Pakistan at a bargain and supply of products and the imported goods brought into Pakistan. Under The Islamabad Capital Territory (Tax on Services) Ordinance 2001, a Sales charge is imposed by the Federal Government of Pakistan on administrations. It is obligatory to protest with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for the Registration and Filing of Sales Tax Returns.
Chartered Associates keeping in view the demand of the government over GST, provides the following services in Pakistan;
- GST Registration Services in Pakistan.
- GST Return Filing Services in Pakistan.
- GST Refund Services in Pakistan.
- GST Tax Advisory Services in Pakistan.
- GST Bookkeeping Services in Pakistan.
- GST Tax Audit Services in Pakistan.
Before documenting your Sales Tax Return, it is essential to enroll with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). A Sales Tax Registration Number (STRN) or User ID and secret phrase are apportioned to the citizens once enlisted with FBR. The web-based entrance for recording Sales Tax Return can be obtained by utilizing similar subtleties. Chartered associates do not only provide GST registration service from FBR; however, we also offer services that fall in the same category, these include;
- Change in specifics of GST registration.
- Transfer Of GST registration returns
- Revised certificates service for GST registration
- Removing registration of GST from your business
Who Are Liable To Register For GST?
People to be enlisted for deals charged in Pakistan incorporate the accompanying:
- All importers, sellers, wholesalers as well as distributors.
- Product Manufacturers except for the cottage industry.
- All retailers own public or worldwide chains of stores, cooled shopping centers, plazas, or focuses, barring booths.
- Those retailers whose aggregate power bill surpasses six lacs during the quickly previous 12 sequential months.
- All distributer cum-retailers associated with mass import supply customer products to the retailers on a discount premise and supply shopper merchandise to the purchasers on a retail premise.
- All people were selling their administrations at lodgings, cooks, clubs, import/export officers, stevedores, transport chandlers, dispatch administrations, etc.
- All people as well as business exporters who are making zero-appraised supplies.
- All people are expected to have their deals charge enlistment done from FBR by standards mentioned above under sub-rule 1 of Rule 6 of Sales Tax Rules, 2006.
Why Choose Us As Your Consultants?
Chartered associates work hard to provide their clients with the best services possible. We have made our standard in the market. It would help if you considered us for your kindness because;
- We provide high-quality service
- 24/7 customer support by professional staff
- Best tax consultants with high knowledge in tax dealings
- Satisfied customers with over 400 successful projects
- An innovative solution to all your tax-related issues.
If your business is booming and you are looking for some tax expert for tax consultancy, GST registration, and advisory, feel free to contact us.